This three-part course is for practitioners wishing to acquire knowledge and clinical confidence in the treatment planning, surgical placement, and restoration of dental implants. This course will enable the participants to make evidence-based decisions, and successfully assess, treat and care for patients requiring dental implants.
Session One - 1 & 2 September 2023:
- Day 1 Lecture: Introduction to dental implants, patient assessment, case planning, surgical techniques
- Day 2 Clinical: Surgery - Implant placement & clinical discussion
Session Two - 20 January 2024:
- Day 1 Lecture & Clinical: Second stage surgery techniques, aesthetics & prosthodontic aspects of implant dentistry
Session Three - 15 & 16 March 2024:
- Day 1 Lecture: Impression techniques and implant prosthetics planning, maintenance, complications & occlusion
- Day 2 Clinical: Implant impressions & Crown insertion and clinical discussion.
Address: Banora Family Dental & Implants
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Early Brid Pricing: $6000 (inc. GST) - ends 1st April 2023
Regular Pricing: $7000 (inc. GST)