Clinical Foundations in Implant Dentistry
Presented by Dr. Demetrio Pina Neto - BDS (BRAZIL) Perio Specialist (BRAZIL)
Clinical Foundations in Implant Dentistry - Dr Demetrio Pina Neto
This three-part course is for practitioners wishing to acquire knowledge and clinical confidence in the treatment planning, surgical placement, and restoration of dental implants. This course will enable the participants to make evidence-based decisions, and successfully assess, treat and care for patients requiring dental implants.
Session One - 1 & 2 September 2023:
- Day 1 Lecture: Introduction to dental implants, patient assessment, case planning, surgical techniques
- Day 2 Clinical: Surgery - Implant placement & clinical discussion
Session Two - 20 January 2024:
- Day 1 Lecture & Clinical: Second stage surgery techniques, aesthetics & prosthodontic aspects of implant dentistry
Session Three - 15 & 16 March 2024:
- Day 1 Lecture: Impression techniques and implant prosthetics planning, maintenance, complications & occlusion
- Day 2 Clinical: Implant impressions & Crown insertion and clinical discussion.
Address: Banora Family Dental & Implants
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Early Brid Pricing: $6000 (inc. GST) - ends 1st April 2023
Regular Pricing: $7000 (inc. GST)
Dr Demetrio Pina Neto
Demetrio is a compassionate and multi-talented dentist. He hails from Brazil where he gained his initial qualification in dentistry from the Sao Paulo City University in 2002. Since then, Demetrio has undertaken postgraduate training in Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Dental Implants, and Restorative Dentistry.
Demetrio has a passion for teaching and is committed to engaging with his colleagues and helping them better the lives of their patients. Having worked with many different implant systems he is proficient in providing patients with expert treatment and helping dentists feel confident in delivering implants as options in their practice.