NeoGen® Collagen Membrane Firm
NeoGen® Collagen Firm Resorbable Membrane has enhanced characteristics to provide periodontal and dental surgeons with the ideal balance of properties to effectively address a host of clinical indications and surgical procedures.
NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Firm are enhanced to provide surgeons an alternative to NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Flex when a longer resorption profile and handling with slightly more memory is indicated and has the following benefits:
- Resorbable in 6-9 months.
- Balanced characteristics of handling, strength, and resorption time.
- High mechanical strength.
NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Firm can be used in the following types of dental surgeries:
- In augmentation around implants placed in immediate and delayed extraction sockets.
- Localized ridge augmentation for later implant placement.
- Alveolar ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment.
- Guided bone regeneration in dehiscence defects and guided tissue regeneration procedures in periodontal defects.
The NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Firm is packaged in a double sterile pouch. One per box.