Dentac is proud to announce that the highly regarded course to starting out in implant dentistry will be back for 2021!
The 2021 course will provide a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases. Please see below an example of what you can expect based on 2020's course.
88 hours CPD
Structure: 12 modular course days over 12 months
The course is delivered by consultants and specialist speakers with extensive implant experience. The course will deliver a structured programme including theory and practical experience in a simulated environment, including real life cases under supervised conditions.
Course outcomes include:
• The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
• The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
• The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
• Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
• 2 Case Reports required for submission for course completion
• Surgical & Restorative Implant Kit & 5 Implants included
• 12 Modular Days of Theoretical & Hands On Teaching with Dummy models, animal tissue and live patient demonstrations
• Full dental nurse training session included.
• Fully comprehensive course providing the knowledge, expertise, equipment and support to place dental implants.
Full dental nurse training session included.
Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
One-to-one practice based mentoring during and following completion of course.
Implants and surgical instruments are provided for you to keep.
Module 1: Introduction to Dental Implantology
Module 2: Case Selection and Treatment Planning
Module 3: Clinical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 4: Surgical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 5: Fixed Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 6: Removable Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 7: Complications and Implant Maintenance
Module 8: Live Surgery & Hands on Dummy models
Module 9: Case Study Workshop & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 10: Live Surgery & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 11: Revision Workshop, Clinical Photography & What Next?
Module 12: Live Laboratory Experience
If you're looking for a course to start out in implant dentistry, this course is for you!
For further information or to reserve your place today, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dentac.co.uk