CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: EVENTBRITE
This course aims to educate general dentists in the foundations of surgical principles and dental implant surgery.
Starting with the foundations of surgical, CBCT interpretation, and dental implant surgery, this course is designed for the general dentist who has placed 0-25 implants, so that they may deliver predictable care to their patients. On the third day, course attendees will use their acquired knowledge and skills to plan and perform dental implant surgery on live patients.
Doctors are encouraged to bring their staff member(s) who will be primarily responsible for assisting in implant surgical and restorative cases.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
- Understand the fundamentals of safe surgery and implantology.
- Be familiar with atraumatic extraction techniques and ridge preservation.
- Understand the concept of prosthetically based implant planning to determine the proper position and orientation of each implant ﬁxture for ideal restoration.
- Become familiar with using CBCT software to plan implant surgery and how to order a surgical guide.
- Have a hands-on experience using the Neoss implant system, standard and guided, surgery kits to comfortably place implants accurately and efficiently using freehand or custom surgical guides.
- Understand which cases are appropriate to tackle and which cases are best to do in collaboration with a surgical specialist.
- Be comfortable with discussing implant surgery with patients and comfortable with discussions of post-operative management to assure success after surgery.
The Community Dental Center of Greater Los Angeles, a Nonprofit Charity at 300 E. Buckhorn Street, Inglewood, CA 90301 near the new Los Angeles Rams Football Stadium. | www.tcdc.org
Committed to clinical excellence following COVID19 Guidelines.
Full refund over 60 days from the event minus $25 administrative fee. Refund 50% 30-60 days from the event. No refunds, cancellations, or transfers under 30 days from the event.
“This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of OnlineOralSurgery.com and Camarlengo Dental Institute.”
OnlineOralSurgery.com is the Approved PACE Program Provider awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 09/01/2020 to 08/31/2022. Provider ID# 371806
For further information or booking your next course please contact:
Dr. Arturo Zarzar, Program Director