This course is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases.
The course is led by consultants and specialist speakers with extensive implant experience including: Nick Lewis, Lloyd Searson, Ken Hemmings, Matthew Jerreat and Kavit Shah. The course will deliver a structured programme including theory and practical experience in a simulated environment, including real life cases under supervised conditions dictated by you in your own clinic.
• The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
• The knowledge to provide routine implant maintenance and repair.
• The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
• An understanding of potential risks and problems, and the knowledge to resolve implant problems.
• The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
• The training to plan and provide routine implant maintenance.