Neoss Digital Solutions
Digital dentistry is evolving rapidly. Continuous developments in dental manufacturing processes and materials are creating new opportunities for clinical and laboratory workflows. Neoss has taken an open platform approach and integrated the Neoss® system into your daily planning, surgical and design software. The aim is to support your adaptation to new processes and utilise any existing investments into software and equipment.
Neoss is continually expanding the options available and aims to have the complete offering, including the Neoss® restorative offering, incorporated in all major planning and design software available today.
Digital process steps such as:
- patient data collection based on CBCT and intra-oral scan data
- treatment planning
- guided surgery
- scanning of implant position, soft tissue and adjacent teeth
- prosthetic design and production
Create a number of fundamental benefits both for dental professionals and the patients:
- thorough diagnosis, treatment planning and acceptance
- objectivity, precision and reliability enabling predictable surgical and esthetic restorative outcome
- flexibility in design, data handling, production channels and material options
- improved patient care, comfort and experience
- increased efficiency and better communication