Neoss Scan & Design Centre: CAD/CAM
To use our online ordering system or to register, visit our Neoss Scan & Design Centre.
Take advantage of innovative CAD/CAM technology without expensive investment.
Neoss offers a simple and reliable introduction to implant-supported bars, bridges and abutments, which, in addition to the proven Neoss implant system, are compatible with implants of other manufacturers.
Send us your master model and we can offer you a quick and reliable scan and design service.
Or, if you have an open 3shape, Exocad or Dental Wings scanner, send us the required design data and we will fabricate the framework for you.
- Time-consuming preparation work no longer required
- Fitting adjustments no longer required
- Solders and filler materials no longer required
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Highly precise fabrication
- Passive fit
- Optimal restorations even for complex cases
- Highest quality screws supplied
- Compatible with original screwdrivers
- In titanium, cobalt chrome and Zirconia (Individual Abutment)
- Suitable for veneering with composite or porcelain
- Up to a design height of 25 mm for bars and bridges
- Maximum dimensions for abutments, 15 mm wide and 15 mm high when centred (10 x 15 mm if narrow implants)
- Fixed-removable restorations with attachments are possible (PRECI-VERTIX®, PRECI-HORIX® and Locator)
- Compatible with numerous suppliers
The Neoss Angulated Screw Access Solution provides the freedom to design optimized screw channels and increases accessibility in areas where space is limited. Suitable for use at angles up to 25° and with 360° rotational freedom, it improves both restoration esthetics and handling.