The HDEC 6-session program offers optimal training on restorative and surgical aspects which would allow you to offer “The Implant Option“ to your patients. We share the philosophy of learning from the ground up before you start running with your implant practice. These sessions will prepare you for the day-to-day basic treatments in implant dentistry. Start placing simple implants in your practice.
The following topics will be addressed:
• Anatomy and physiology in implant therapy to learn to develop your thoughts
• Basic surgical and restorative protocol for predictable success
• Treatment planning according to different regions in the mouth
• Up to date concepts on CBCT and its crucial importance
• Importance of abutment selection and type of restorations
• 3-D planning of your cases
• Each session will have a hands-on component related to the session and live surgery by the instructors
Participants attending will:
• Understand all factors involved in implant dentistry
• Learn how to diagnose, tx plan and place implants
• Experience live surgery interaction.
Weekend session dates: 10/26-27/18, 1/25-26/19, 2/22-23, 2019, 4/5-6/19, 9/6-7/19 and 10/18-19/19.
HDEC will be providing 15 AGD PACE credits/weekend for the implant fellowship program.
Please call 713-589-9603 or go to www.houstondentaleducationcent... for more information, and/or download the flyers below.