Get the scan right the first time
Scan-Mate™ was created as a comfortable retraction alternative to fingers and mirrors for the dental professional. It provides the clinician with the ability to easily retract the most challenging areas with precision and control.
Our non-reflective retraction instrument allows for faster digital imaging by comfortably reaching and retracting tissue such as second molars, lips, cheeks and tongue. In addition to intraoral scanning, Scan-Mate™ is suitable for intraoral photography, laser procedures, surgeries and dental exams. The reduced time and soft retraction technique provides the patient with unsurpassed comfort and improves their experience when scanning.
Scan-Mate™ is also the ideal instrument for retracting a flap as the material is very gentle on tissue. It’s fully autoclavable up to 60 cycles and has a unique bendable handle and soft tip, which allows easier access, visibility and improved comfort.
- Efficiently scan single restorations and full-arch cases.
- Clean up after scanning reduced by minutes.
- Ideal for all scanning and any retraction needs – crowns, bridges, implants, orthodontics, surgeries.
- Ergonomic curved handle, which makes retraction easier for practitioner and patient.
A Better Way to Brush at Home. Implants can last a life time.
Implant maintenance made easy with our new two-handed brushing protocol for our implants. Mouth-Mate® changes the games for implant hygiene by providing easier access and visibility, which reinforces the importance of diligent brushing every day. Cleaning an implant is now easier than ever before using two handles. Mouth-Mate® has been specifically designed to ensure implant success long-term and improve hygiene by making access to molars and other hard to reach areas easy. For the first time, dentists theoretically can follow the patient home with Mouth-Mate® and ensure the best patient compliance and outcomes. Your patients and referrals will thank you. Neoss is proud to offer patients with a simplified hygiene support.
- Increased visibility when brushing your teeth and helpful for all ages from young children to elderly.
- Perfect for moms who are brushing their child’s teeth, orthodontic patients, post hygiene visits and implant care.
- Ideal for at home dental assistance – helping caregivers assist the elderly and those with disabilities.
- Unique two-handed brushing technique that makes it safer and easier to brush.