Dentac is proud to present the highly regarded and complete answer to starting out in implant dentistry.
This course is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases.
88 hours CPD
Structure: 11 modular course days over 12 months
The course is led by consultants and specialist speakers with extensive implant experience including: Nick Lewis, Lloyd Searson, Ken Hemmings, Matthew Jerreat and Kavit Shah. The course will deliver a structured programme including theory and practical experience in a simulated environment, including real life cases under supervised conditions dictated by you in your own clinic.
• The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
• The knowledge to provide routine implant maintenance and repair.
• The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
• An understanding of potential risks and problems, and the knowledge to resolve implant problems.
• The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
• The training to plan and provide routine implant maintenance.
Full dental nurse training session included.
Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
One-to-one practice based mentoring during and following completion of course.
Implants and surgical instruments are provided for you to keep.
Module 1: Introduction to Dental Implantology
Module 2: Case Selection and Treatment Planning
Module 3: Clinical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 4: Surgical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 5: Removable Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 6: Fixed Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 7: Complications and Implant Maintenance
Early bird fee: £6,745.50 - ends 31/12/2018
Standard fee: £7,395.00
PLACES ARE LIMITED | CLOSING DATE ENDS MARCH 2019
If you're looking for a course to start out in implant dentistry, this course is for you!
For further information or to book your place today, please contact: email@example.com or visit www.dentac.co.uk