Dentac is proud to present the highly regarded and complete answer to starting out in implant dentistry.
This course is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases.
88 hours CPD
Structure: 12 modular course days over 12 months
The course is delivered by consultants and specialist speakers with extensive implant experience including: Nick Lewis, Lloyd Searson, Ken Hemmings and Kavit Shah. The course will deliver a structured programme including theory and practical experience in a simulated environment, including real life cases under supervised conditions.
Course outcomes include:
• The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
• The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
• The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
• Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
• 2 Case Reports required for submission for course completion
• Surgical & Restorative Implant Kit & 5 Implants included
• 12 Modular Days of Theoretical & Hands On Teaching with Dummy models, animal tissue and live patient demonstrations
• Full dental nurse training session included.
• Fully comprehensive course providing the knowledge, expertise, equipment and support to place dental implants.
Full dental nurse training session included.
Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
One-to-one practice based mentoring during and following completion of course.
Implants and surgical instruments are provided for you to keep.
Module 1: Introduction to Dental Implantology
Module 2: Case Selection and Treatment Planning
Module 3: Clinical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 4: Surgical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 5: Fixed Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 6: Removable Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 7: Complications and Implant Maintenance
Module 8: Live Surgery & Hands on Dummy models
Module 9: Case Study Workshop & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 10: Live Surgery & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 11: Revision Workshop, Clinical Photography & What Next?
Module 12: Live Laboratory Experience
Early Bird fee: £6,745.50 (ends 31/1/2020)
Standard fee: £7,395.00
Payment plan available
PLACES ARE LIMITED | CLOSING DATE ENDS MARCH 2020
If you're looking for a course to start out in implant dentistry, this course is for you!
For further information or to book your place today, please contact: email@example.com or visit www.dentac.co.uk