The course aims to develop the participants' operative skills in relation to advanced hard and soft tissue augmentation techniques for dental implants. The emphasis of the course will be hands on cadaveric surgery with close observational mentoring.
This two day fresh/frozen cadaveric material course programme will include:
• Titanium reinforced GBR to anterior and posterior sites
• Soft tissue harvesting and transplanting
• Ceramic and tapered implant placement
• Ramus and symphysis harvesting and transplanting of block bone grafts
The course is ideally suitable for specialty trainees, specialist practitioners and practitioners with a special interest.
By the end of the course the participant will have had the opportunity:
• To improve their knowledge of hard and soft tissue augmentation procedures
• To practice hard tissue augmentation with a titanium reinforced GBR technique
• To practice block bone grafting from the mandibular symphysis and ramus
• To practice implant placement with newer implant designs
• To practice autogenous soft tissue grafting
To book your place, or for further information please visit: The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow