What to Expect
- An introduction to Dental Implant Treatment
- Understand the fundamentals of the surgical and restorative phase of
single Dental Implant treatment from a Periodontist, Prosthodontist
and Lab Technician
- Case selection and Occlusal assessment for dental implant
restorations- A Prosthodontist Perspective
- Surgical placement of dental implant (Hands on)
- Implant planning using digital design software (Hands on)
- Dental implant impressions (Hands on)
- Treatment planning with emphasis on occlusion. Selecting the right patient for your first implant case.
- Types of Implant placement (immediate, early, delayed and late) and the factors to be considered.
- Selection of implant (size, design, surface) for a more predicable outcome
- Extraction site management (socket preservation), why and when?
- Hands on single implant placement (pig jaw)
- How do we assess osseointegration of an implant.
- How to restore a single dental implant taking impression and intra-oral scanning (Hands on)
- Selection of components and Lab Communication
- Maintenance requirements