Sinus Lift techniques and bone augmentation procedures
Learn the lateral window sinus lift technique and when it can be used.
Understand which augmentation procedure to use in different situations: PGRF, PRF / Bio-oss/ Bio-Gide
• To become familiar with the anatomy and adjacent structures associated with the maxillary sinus
• To understand the rationale of the sinus lift procedure
• To understand the indications for open and closed sinus lift procedures
• To understand the use of PGRF/ PRF/ Bio=Gide as an adjunct to grafting procedures and tenting techniques using membranes
• To understand the use of radiographs and CBCT in diagnosis and planning
• To see the stages in venous blood centrifugation and separation into various Fractions
• To practice lateral window preparation
• Use of PTFE titanium reinforced membranes
• Video of sinus lift and grafting procedure
• Hands on sinus lift practice on a deer head using piezo machines
£1,100 per person no VAT
To secure your place, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1223 245266 or click here for further information.