London College of Oral Implantology (LCOI)
LCOI was founded by Dr Sam Parsno to provide quality continuing education courses in the field of oral implantology and to help busy practitioners to advance their skills and knowledge in implant dentistry using a literature-based curriculum.
This is an innovative programme offering dental practitioners with the necessary skills and knowledge to provide high quality dental treatment in a safe environment. We have selected some of the most skilled and experienced implantologists in the UK with minimum two postgraduate degrees and many years of experience in implant dentistry.
We look forward to helping you to achieve the next level of your professional career. We are committed to excellence and will offer lectures, hands-on, relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence based learning, observations and treatment of patients under supervision in accredited training centres with high clinical standards. Our course is carefully designed to ensure understanding of the knowledge base and implementation into clinical treatment, while protecting you and the patient's best interest. The course is designed to minimize disruption to your practice.
All live patient treatments are under strict supervision to ensure confidence and a smooth learning curve. We would like to invite you to invest in yourself and join us in a very special educational experience that will enhance your skills, knowledge and confidence to its highest possible level to be able to provide your patients with safe and successful implant treatment.
Aims of the programme
• To provide education and training to enable dental practitioners to practice implant dentistry to a high standard and in the best interest of the patient.
• To define and carefully execute the most suitable treatment for the patient.
• To communicate effectively with the patient, outlining the benefits of the proposed treatment.
• To carry out surgical and restorative aspects of implant treatment with high degree of predictability.
• To monitor and maintain the treatment provided.
• To form the basic core of education for on-going continuing professional development.
• To be able to keep adequate clinical, radiographic and photographic records.
Earlybird fee £5500 (offer ends 30/06/2018)
Standard fee £6500 (booking closes 01/08/2018)
The fee includes FREE surgical and prosthetic kit provided by Neoss and FREE mentoring until the completion of the course
For further information, or to book your place, please visit London College of Oral Implantology or contact Renata Wisniowska on +44 (0)7392 80 80 89 or email email@example.com
Places are limited | Closing date: 1st August 2018