This hands-on course is designed for Dentists.
The success of implants depends largely on the restoration. This program will define the critical factors for fabricating successful implant restorations. It will be a fun day with a ‘Top of the Flops’ presentation of implant failures.
- Impression techniques including when to splint impression copings
- The choice of material for abutments and crowns
- Why zirconia fractures
- When to choose screw retained or cement retained restorations
- How to avoid cement going subgingival
- How many implants are typically required for different situations
- Ideal occlusion for implants and the fundamental differences between teeth and implants and how this affects how we restore them.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate critical factors when planning implant restorations
- Apply knowledge to design a successful implant restoration
- Solve recurrent problems such as loose abutment screws
Please register using the below link: