'95% of two-week wait referrals to maxillofacial surgeons are for non-suspicious lesions and cause anxiety to patients on a suspected cancer pathway'
'Increasing numbers of patients are on new generation of anticoagulation and bone metabolic therapies which can influence dental treatment.'
Tuesday 9th October 2018 | Wednesday 19th December | Wednesday 27th March 2019
• To provide an overview of how to manage complications during surgery
• To provide an overview on updates in the management of the anticoagulated patient
• To provide an overview on updates in the management of patient at risk of osteonecrosis of the jaws
• To provide an overview on the management of patients with 'at risk' lesions
• To provide an overview on the management of patients with complex medical histories requiring exodontia
• To provide an overview in the management of complex dental implant treatment and referral with emerging technologies
• To understand how to manage the medically compromised patient
• To understand the criteria for referring 'at risk' lesions
• To understand the principles of advanced dental implant techniques and emerging technologies
To secure your place onto this complimentary study club or for further information, please email your details to: Nicky Lambrou - with the subject heading 'Medical Management of Dental Patients' firstname.lastname@example.org