NeoGen Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Flex
NeoGen® Collagen Flex is a resorbable collagen membrane created for dentists in indications where a highly drapable barrier is preferred.
The NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Flex is a strong, conformable collagen barrier membrane and has the following features:
- Resorbable in 3-4 months.
- Designed to provide a very drapable yet very strong membrane.
- High mechanical strength.
NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Flex can be used in the following types of dental surgeries:
- In augmentation around implants placed in immediate extraction sockets, delayed extraction sockets.
- Localized ridge augmentation for later implant placement.
- Alveolar ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment.
- Guided bone regeneration in dehiscence defects and guided tissue regeneration procedures in periodontal defects.
NeoGen® Collagen Flex Resorbable Membrane is a strong, conformable collagen barrier membrane manufactured from purified porcine peritoneum tissue.
The NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Membrane Flex is packaged in a double sterile pouch. One per box.