NeoGen Resorbable Wound Dressings
NeoGen® Resorbable Dental Wound Dressings are absorbent, porous, collagen matrices indicated for use to address the following: denture sores, non-infected or viral oral ulcers, periodontal surgical wounds, suture sites, extraction sites, burns, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
NeoGen® Resorbable Dental Wound Dressings have been designed with the following in mind:
- Apply directly to the wound for the protection of the wound and delicate new tissues.
- Aids in wound healing.
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic.
- Available in tape, foam and plug form.
- Essentially resorbs within 30 days of placement.
NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Dental Wound Dressings can be used in the following types of dental surgeries:
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral).
- Periodontal surgical wounds.
- Suture sites.
- Extraction sites.
- Surgical wounds.
- Traumatic wounds.
NeoGen® Resorbable Collagen Wound Dressings are absorbent, porous, collagen matrices engineered from purified collagen derived from bovine dermis tissue.
NeoGen® Resorbable Dental Wound Dressings are supplied sterile and for single use only. Supplied 10 per box.