WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is aimed at both experienced and inexperienced implant surgeons who'd like to develop an overview of this rapidly changing field. It serves as an excellent introduction to further training in implant treatment. You'll need to hold an approved dental qualification.
Please note all lectures will be done in English.
You will gain 8 hours of verifiable CPD and a certificate of attendance at this event
• Improve knowledge of treatment planning for simple to complex implant cases
• Case discussion and interactive debate
• Hands on use of digital scanning
• Understand the endodontic-implant dilemma
• Understand the dentist -technician interface
• Understand the digital workflow for dental implants
18th-21st January 2023
*Please note a 50% deposit will be taken after booking with the full amount to be paid no later than 1 month before the trip.