Your use of this Site is also governed by:
Please take the time to read these documents as they include important terms which apply to you.
The information and graphics provided on this Site are of a general nature only and are not intended to be nor are they a substitute for seeking professional advice. Nothing on this Site is intended to be advice on which you should rely. You should always seek advice from an independent physician, dentist or other healthcare professional for health related concerns and / or to gain an understanding of how Neoss’ products may be of relevance to your particular needs.
Information on this Site may contain information about future developments. Neoss makes no representation as to the accuracy of this data, and reserves the right to amend or withdraw this information at any point.
The images of the Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Some images, portrayals and videos included on this Site may not be representative of actual consultative events unless Neoss on this Site specifically confirms otherwise. All products shown on the Site as offered by Neoss for purchase are subject to availability.
Portrayals of persons shown on this site are for illustrative purposes only. These individuals may not be actual users of, or patients who have received treatment with, Neoss® products, unless Neoss on this site specifically confirms otherwise.
Neoss uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that information is accurate and up to date at the point of first publication (please see the “Currency of Content” section below) and is free from viruses and other malicious objects.
Neoss makes no guarantee, representation or warranty:
- about accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information on the Site including any related graphics published;
- that use of the Site will be risk or error free, uninterrupted or completely secure, or that omissions, errors or defects will be corrected;
- that the Site is secure or free from bugs or viruses; or
- that the Site will be compatible with all or any hardware and software that you may use. We do not guarantee that the Site will be available all the time or at any specific time.
You are advised to undertake routine checks of the Site for the latest content and to take appropriate protective measures against viruses and other malicious objects. Any surgical and restorative products referred to on this Site are intended for use solely by licensed physicians and dentists in accordance with appropriate clinical practice and regulatory requirements relating to the safe use of medical devices. Such products may not be licensed in all countries and/or they may be known by a different name. Indications for use may vary from country to country. Please contact the Neoss representative in your local market for further information.
Without prejudice to any legal rights that are available if you are acting as a consumer, all warranties, conditions and other terms relating to this Site and/or its content which would otherwise be implied by law (whether by statute, common law or otherwise) are excluded.
Restrictions on Your Use of the Site
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws including, without limitation, data protection and privacy laws and laws relating to unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
In addition, you must not:
- use this Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use this Site to send or transmit, whether directly or indirectly, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, chain letters or pyramid selling schemes;
- use this Site for mail bombing or flooding or to make deliberate attempts to overload a system;
- knowingly or recklessly introduce to this Site, or use this Site to transmit, any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware, adware or other materials which are malicious or harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server, equipment or network on which this Site is stored, any server, computer or database connected to this Site or any software;
- use this Site to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any other website, internet account, server, computer, equipment, system, network, data or information;
- use this Site to monitor data or traffic on any network or system;
- use this Site to collect or use information, including without limitation email addresses, screen names or other identifiers, by deceit (such as phishing, internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, scraping and harvesting);
- use this Site to distribute software;
- carry out a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack on this Site or use this Site to carry out any such attack on any other website;
- use this Site to groom, harm or take advantage of minors in any way or to attempt to do so; or
- use this Site in violation of export laws, controls, regulations or sanction policies of the United States or any other country.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this Site;
- any equipment or network on which this Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Limitation of Neoss’ Liability
Subject to the “Non-Excludable Liabilities” section below, Neoss shall not be liable for and hereby excludes liability for any loss, damage or injury (including any special, exemplary, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, costs or associated legal fees) that may be suffered as a result of (i) access to, use of, or inability to use the Site or (ii) use of or reliance upon any content on the Site, in each case whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), misrepresentation, restitution, under statute or otherwise.
If you are acting as a consumer, advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- arising under Section 2(3) Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any other matter for which Neoss is not permitted by law to exclude or limit its liability.
Neoss’ liability to you if you are acting in connection with a trade, business, craft or profession:
Subject to the “Non-Excludable Liabilities” section above, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- business interruption;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- indirect, consequential or special loss.
If you are acting in connection with a trade, business, craft or profession, the information provided on this Site cannot be taken to be statements for use. All business users are required to assess the suitability of the product for their individual patient and clinical needs. The business user must undergo and maintain relevant professional training and accreditation and must use the products in conjunction with specific instructions provided by Neoss.
The Site, Content and the materials contained on the Site and the products shown on the Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents and trademarks, and either belong to Neoss or are licensed to Neoss to use.
- materials and Content are to be used as whole documents and no graphics are to be used separately from accompanying text;
- materials and Content are not amended or changed in any way;
- our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge the Site as the source of the materials and Content; and
- any person to whom you make such materials or Content available is made aware of these restrictions.
You must not copy, modify, reproduce or use the Content for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Neoss.
You must ensure, whilst using this Site, that you do not put Neoss or any Neoss subsidiary company at risk of damage or otherwise disrupt the operation of Neoss’ systems, whether this is caused by fraud, technological harm (including the use of Trojans, viruses, logic bombs, worms or automated programs) or through other malicious harm.
Neoss also has registered intellectual property protection in various products. These products are identified in the following documents:
Neoss Patents and Trademarks
Links from this Site to Other Websites
Any links provided on this Site from time to time to other content or third party websites, applications or services are provided for convenience and information only. Neoss does not have any control over these websites and as such does not endorse or take any responsibility for the content, material and legal policies on such sites and shall not be liable for any damage or injury suffered from use, access or reliance on the same.
Links from Other Websites to this Site
You may create a link to this Site from another website, but only if you comply with the following conditions:
- you may only link to the homepage of this Site and may only do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Neoss’ reputation or take advantage of it. You must not create a link to any other page of this Site, nor frame any page of this Site;
- this Site must not be framed on any other site;
- you may only link to this Site from a website which you own; and
- you must not suggest that Neoss has any association with any other website or that Neoss approves or endorses any website or any third party products or services unless Neoss expressly agrees that you can do so.
Neoss reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Site at any time and without giving prior notice.
Currency of Content
Neoss updates the information on this Site regularly and reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement content at any time. You are advised to undertake routine checks of this Site for the latest content. However, please note that any of the content on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and Neoss is under no obligation to update it.
Neoss cannot guarantee (and makes no guarantees, warranties or representations) that all Content on this Site is accurate, complete, up to date or free from errors or omissions.
Accessing the Site
Neoss may, at its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue, restrict or prevent use of this Site, with or without notice. Neoss will have no liability to you if access to this Site is discontinued.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Site.
This Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Denmark, Italy and Sweden. Neoss does not represent that content available on or through this Site is appropriate or available in other locations. Neoss may limit the availability of this Site or any service or product described on this Site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Denmark, Italy and Sweden, you do so at your own risk.
www.neoss.com is a site operated by Neoss.
Registered in England and Wales
Registration Number: 04120053
Registered Office: Floor 3, Windsor House, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2PW, United Kingdom
Main trading Address: Floor 3, Windsor House, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2PW, United Kingdom
VAT number: GB817362918
You can contact Neoss:
- By email at email@example.com.
- By phone at 01423 817733.
- By post at Floor 3, Windsor House, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2PW, United Kingdom.
Neoss is a limited company.