Dentac is proud to announce that the highly regarded course to starting out in implant dentistry is back for 2021!
This course is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of theoretical modules and hands on experience, both with simulated and real life cases.
Structure: 10 modular course days over 12 months
The course is delivered by consultants and specialist speakers with extensive implant experience. The course will deliver a structured programme including theory and practical experience in a simulated environment, including real life cases under supervised conditions.
Course outcomes include:
• The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan.
• The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants.
• The training to plan, place and restore simple implant cases.
• Modular Assessments and Periodic Assignments to ensure continued learning.
• 2 Case Reports required for submission for course completion.
• Surgical & Restorative Implant Kit & 5 Implants included.
• 10 Modular Days of Theoretical & Hands On Teaching with Dummy models, animal tissue and live patient demonstrations.
• Full dental nurse training session included.
• Fully comprehensive course providing the knowledge, expertise, equipment and support to place dental implants.
Module 1: Introduction to Dental Implantology
Module 2: Case Selection & Treatment Planning
Module 3: Clinical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 4: Surgical Aspects of Dental Implantology
Module 5: Fixed & removable Prosthesis in Implant Dentistry
Module 6: Complications & Implant Maintenance
Module 7: Live Surgery & Hands on Dummy models
Module 8: Case Study Workshop & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 9: Live Surgery & Hands on Animal Tissue with GBR
Module 10: Revision Workshop, Clinical Photography & What Next?
If you're looking for a course to start out in implant dentistry, this course is for you!
For further information or to reserve your place today, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dentac.co.uk