A comprehensive, clinically focused education event covering the fundamental aspects of dental implant treatment, including:
• Treatment planning and patient selection
• Key protocols and procedures for the predictable placement and restoration of dental implants.
• How to improve predictability when carrying out guided bone regeneration
• How to optimise and maintain healthy peri implant tissues.
• Hands on session with the NeoScan
Presentations will be followed by a panel discussion during which delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions. Delegates will also have the opportunity to engage with all speakers whilst enjoying drinks and canapes after the main educational event.
You will gain 4 hours of verifiable CPD and a certificate of attendance at this event
This course will cover GDC development outcomes A, C and D.
TIME & DATE
23rd September 2022
Dental Nurse: £55